It’s time for a holiday and you are already planning your getaway from work and stress. Believe it or not, the packing for a trip can be an enjoyable one. How you pack smart for a trip plays a big role in the outcome of your trip. So come Pack with me.
A hilarious take on travel tips on how to to pack your carry-on for a trip, you have to organize everything you would need while you are away and pack it all into your suitcase in a manner that reduces space. It is always useful to have a rundown of items you may want to pack
There are also a few specific guidelines to keep in mind for anyone packing. A hilarious video on what happens when you pack for a trip with friends and the drama that unfolds while packing for a trip with friends.
Keep this travel tips in handy as you would want to refer to it as your trip gets closer. It’ll serve as a tool to tell you what to pack.
- Main Travel Bag- Pick items that is versatile, lightweight and strong enough to hold all your essentials. Choose from wheeled, duffel bags, travel backpack, and carry on.
- Organize Packing Items- Keeping packing items organized can be a challenge. This would mean not only will you know exactly where everything is, but your clothing can be arranged and fit into your bag. Choose clothing which can be layered-make an entire list of essential cloths to be packed, electronic gadgets, convertors, power bank, speakers, headphone essentials.
- Toiletries- Don’t forget the following travel essentials for your toiletry bag-Toothbrush, toothpaste, Hair brush, Deodorant, Shampoo and conditioner, Sunscreen with SPF, Face wash, Personal hygiene items, Cologne, Shaving kit, Hand sanitize r and wet wipes
- Essential medicines- A basic first aid kit with personal prescribed medicines, pain and fever relievers, Insect repellent, Eye drops.
- Carry On bag- Most essential items you may need with you including few toiletries. It is always nice to have a bag that is easy to access but always keep it light.
- Travel Infotainment Kit- Completely researched document on where, what to see, Travel journal, pen, Books and magazines, Guide books, travel guides, maps, language guides, etc.
- Important Travel Documents- Arrange all your important travel document- ticket, Personal ID Card/ passport in a document organizer. Also keep extra handy cash / credit cards. Double check on expiry dates.
- Back Home- If you are on a vacation, it is essential that you get your home in order before you go. Few things to remember before you go- Stop newspaper delivery, Set up an email on auto respond, arrangement for care of pets, lawn, and plants, empty refrigerator, switch off /unplug appliances, leave house key with a trusted friend
Don’t worry you are going to have great time! Just make sure you think these list of activities beforehand. A travel to a new place makes us better than we were and opening our vision and giving us newfound respect.
Do watch the video till the end and share with your friends and relative who too are in process of packing for a trip, so that they don’t miss out the tips and guide while planning a vacation.