Valentine’s Day Special. We all have expectations on Valentines Day but do they really turn into Reality. Celebrate Valentine’s Day with this Valentine’s Day Special Video.
Valentine’s Day -14th Febuary is the time to show feelings of love, affection and friendship. On Valentine’s Day you show appreciation for the people you love or adore through greeting cards, chocolates, jewelry or flowers, particularly roses and even romantic dinner dates.
The day of romance we call Valentine’s Day is named for a Christian martyr and dates back to the 5th century. The first Valentine’s Day was in the year 496! Having a particular Valentine’s Day is a very old tradition, thought to have originated from a Roman festival.
St. Valentine was buried, Julia, the daughter of his jailor, planted an almond tree with pink blossoms near his grave. The almond tree today is a symbol of lasting friendship and love. Cupid is the son of Venus. Venus was the god of beauty and love.
Valentine`s Day is the second most popular day of the year for sending cards, second only to Christmas. At this time lovers express their love with gifts of flowers, candy and cards, which were called ‘valentines’
A Tribute to all Mothers. Mother- most precious person in one’s life, about which we cannot describe completely in the words. Mother the creator.
Our first teacher who teaches us at every step of life. Nothing is considered to be better than a mother, her love and care. She is the one who stands by us during our bad times and understands our each and every likes and dislikes.
A mother is the first, foremost and best friend of everyone’s life as no one can be true and real like her. A tribute to every Indian Mom Ever. There is a special bond exists between mother and kids which can never be end.
She is like true nature who always knows only to give us, not taking back anything in return. A video on things mothers do and things every mom says. A must watch video for all on types of fights we all have with our moms.
Do watch till the end and share with your friends and relative whose mothers are special
Are You Perfect Marriage Material.
There’s no need to fret about momentary uncertainty. Marriage is one of the biggest commitments you can make, so make sure you are picking the right person. Hilarious video on Every Arranged Marriage Ever.
Is it easy to disregard your reservations when you have found someone who is perfect for you. Types of people you meet for arranged marriages. By trusting your instincts in the beginning, could save you a tremendous amount of hurt over a period of time in a relationship.
What is the qualification benchmark for being the perfect couple? A must watch video for every married couples.
Do watch till the end and share with your friends and relative who are about to tie the knots.
Bollywood or Indian Cinema is the world’s largest film industry. It is one of the largest centers of film production in the world employing a number of people and quantum of films produced. India is home to regional industries making films in more than 20 languages
Bollywood- The Indian Cinema began over 100 years ago with Dhundiraj Govind Phalke’s Raja Harischandra a silent movie screened in Mumbai on 3 May, 1913. Thus began the journey of Indian cinema.
Bollywood movies are highly popular as they have unique display of emotions and sentiments. These emotion packed masala block-busters often motivate and inspire us in real life.
There are number of movies released whose scripts are inspired from real life incidents. Audience love & appreciate the artistic work in real life too.
In the film-loving country such as ours we always plan our weekends around the movies. A perfect getaway from the stress full mundane world is a trip to the cinema. Bollywood has a often offered a long list of films to offer for film lovers year after years.
Hilarious real life funny video on random situations on bollywood style. Do watch till the end and share with your friends and relative who are bollwood fans. A must watch video for all.
It’s time for a holiday and you are already planning your getaway from work and stress. Believe it or not, the packing for a trip can be an enjoyable one. How you pack smart for a trip plays a big role in the outcome of your trip. So come Pack with me.
A hilarious take on travel tips on how to to pack your carry-on for a trip, you have to organize everything you would need while you are away and pack it all into your suitcase in a manner that reduces space. It is always useful to have a rundown of items you may want to pack
There are also a few specific guidelines to keep in mind for anyone packing. A hilarious video on what happens when you pack for a trip with friends and the drama that unfolds while packing for a trip with friends.
Keep this travel tips in handy as you would want to refer to it as your trip gets closer. It’ll serve as a tool to tell you what to pack.
- Main Travel Bag- Pick items that is versatile, lightweight and strong enough to hold all your essentials. Choose from wheeled, duffel bags, travel backpack, and carry on.
- Organize Packing Items- Keeping packing items organized can be a challenge. This would mean not only will you know exactly where everything is, but your clothing can be arranged and fit into your bag. Choose clothing which can be layered-make an entire list of essential cloths to be packed, electronic gadgets, convertors, power bank, speakers, headphone essentials.
- Toiletries- Don’t forget the following travel essentials for your toiletry bag-Toothbrush, toothpaste, Hair brush, Deodorant, Shampoo and conditioner, Sunscreen with SPF, Face wash, Personal hygiene items, Cologne, Shaving kit, Hand sanitize r and wet wipes
- Essential medicines- A basic first aid kit with personal prescribed medicines, pain and fever relievers, Insect repellent, Eye drops.
- Carry On bag- Most essential items you may need with you including few toiletries. It is always nice to have a bag that is easy to access but always keep it light.
- Travel Infotainment Kit- Completely researched document on where, what to see, Travel journal, pen, Books and magazines, Guide books, travel guides, maps, language guides, etc.
- Important Travel Documents- Arrange all your important travel document- ticket, Personal ID Card/ passport in a document organizer. Also keep extra handy cash / credit cards. Double check on expiry dates.
- Back Home- If you are on a vacation, it is essential that you get your home in order before you go. Few things to remember before you go- Stop newspaper delivery, Set up an email on auto respond, arrangement for care of pets, lawn, and plants, empty refrigerator, switch off /unplug appliances, leave house key with a trusted friend
Don’t worry you are going to have great time! Just make sure you think these list of activities beforehand. A travel to a new place makes us better than we were and opening our vision and giving us newfound respect.
Do watch the video till the end and share with your friends and relative who too are in process of packing for a trip, so that they don’t miss out the tips and guide while planning a vacation.
Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year 2018. Listen to best Christmas song. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town.
Christmas commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ is celebrated every year on 25th December. A religious and cultural celebration among billions of people around the world. A day of feast forms an integral part of the holiday season.
Christmas celebrations for many include the installing and lighting of Christmas trees, hanging of Advent wreaths, Christmas stockings, candy canes, and the creation of scenes depicting the birth of Jesus Christ. Christmas carols may be sung and stories told.
TEAM NUTEQ ENTERTAINMENT WISHES YOU ALL AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018
Atithi Devo Bhava… a dictum in Taittiriyo Upanishad (1.20- Atithi Devo Bhava) “May the Atithi (guest) be God unto you. Let’s be one for whom the guest is God. Instead of saying Atithi Tum Kab Jaoge we should be saying Atithi Tum Kab Aaoge.
Guest hospitality is an age old tradition but still relevant in our society even today. It is important for the host to receive the guest with warmth and provide all the possible comfort he can afford to.
We in India have a live by saying “Atithi Devo Bhava” which means guest or visitor is God. In the olden days we use to put a tikka on the forehead, made of vermillion and also garlanded our guests as a mark of respect.
We have some guests coming at home. Does it make you happy or does it gives jitters? The guests visit us by invitation or some give a pleasant surprise visit. Some guests leave in a jiffy while some will spend some time. Even if they leave early or stay for long they are our guests and we need to put up with them this is our culture.
And if you have experienced a similar guest relate to the video do Like, Comment & Share with soyour friends and relatives.